1. Controller and contact details
The controller of the personal data processing of the website users, hereinafter - Clients, is SIA "RealEstLat", registration No. 40203141644, legal address: 3A, Gunara Astras Street, Riga, LV-1084, hereinafter - the Company, united. The contact information of the Company in the matters related to the processing of personal data is phone +371 29 205 061, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the legal address of the Company.
2. Policy application scope
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data categories may include, for example, personal identification data (name, surname, personal identity number, date of birth, passport number, identification number, address), personal contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address), transaction data, settlement data, as well as other data.
The Controller shall take care of the privacy and personal data protection of the Clients and shall respect the rights of the Clients to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations.
3. Personal data processing purposes
The Company may process personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify and serve the Client;
- drafting and concluding the contract;
- provision of services, including performance of contractual obligations:
- performance of warranty obligations;
- advertising and promotion of services;
- debt recovery and collection;
- planning and accounting;
- provision of information to public authorities in the cases provided for in the regulatory enactments.
- for other purposes of which the Client is informed at the time of providing the relevant data to the Company.
4. Legal basis for processing natural persons' personal data
The Company may process the Client's personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- for the conclusion and performance of the contract
- to comply with laws and regulations;
- in accordance with the Client's consent;
- legitimate interests - to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company arising from the obligations or the contract concluded between the Company and the Client or from the law.
Legitimate interests of the Company are the following:
- carry out commercial activities
- verify the identity of the Client before entering into a contract;
- ensure the performance of the contractual obligations;
- store the requests made by the Client on the website, including applications, requests for the provision of services made on the website and other applications and requests, notes on them, including those made orally, by calling the Company's office or the Client's contact person;
- advertise its services by sending commercial notifications;
- send other notifications on the progress of the Contract and events relevant to the performance of the Contract, and conduct surveys of Clients on the services and their experience of using them;
- prevent violations of the law
- ensure effective corporate governance processes;
- ensure the efficiency of service delivery and quality of supply;
- administer payments;
- apply to public authorities and courts to protect your rights and legal interests;
- inform the public about your activities.
5. Categories of personal data recipients
The Company shall not disclose to third parties the Client's personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services and the term of the contract, including information about the services received, except:
- if the relevant third party is required to provide the data within the framework of the concluded contract in order to perform a function necessary for the performance of the contract or delegated by law;
- in accordance with the Client's consent;
- to persons required by law or regulation upon their reasonable request,
- for the protection of the legitimate interests of the Company, for example, in legal proceedings brought before the courts or other public authorities against a person who has infringed the legitimate interests of the Company.
In order to ensure the quality of performance of its obligations under the contract with the Client, the Company may authorise its business partners to perform certain service activities and will ensure that the requirements for the processing and protection of personal data are met in accordance with the Company's requirements and laws and regulations, and will not use personal data for purposes other than the performance of its obligations under the contract with the Client on behalf of the Company.
6. Duration of storage of personal data
The Company shall store and process the Client's personal data for as long as at least one of the following criteria applies:
- the Company or the Client can pursue its legitimate interests (e.g., to object or bring legal action) in accordance with the procedure provided for by applicable laws and regulations;
- one of the parties involved in the processing has a legal obligation to retain the data;
- the Client's consent to the processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another legal basis for processing the data.
When the above-mentioned circumstances no longer exist, the Client's personal data shall be deleted.
7. Withdrawal of consent and other rights of the Client
The Client has the right to withdraw the consent given to the Company for the processing of data at any time, in which case no further processing of data based on the consent given for the specific purpose will be carried out.
Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the processing of data carried out at the time when the Client's consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent shall not interrupt the processing of data carried out on the basis of other legal grounds.
The Client also has the right to request the Company to supplement, rectify or delete his/her data, or to restrict processing in respect of the Client, or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability, in accordance with the laws and regulations. These rights shall be applicable to the extent that the laws and regulations do not provide otherwise.
The Client may submit a request for the enforcement of his/her rights or a complaint to the Company's e-mail address email@example.com or by post to the Company's legal address as indicated above. The Client may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Data State Inspectorate.
8. Commercial notifications
The communication of commercial notifications regarding the Company's and/or third parties' services and other notifications not directly related to the provision of the agreed services shall be carried out by the Company in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or in accordance with the Client's consent.
The Client consents to receive commercial notifications from the Company and/or its business partners on the website by subscribing to the newsletter, entering his/her e-mail and other contact details.
The consent given by the Client to receive commercial notifications is valid until revoked. The Client may at any time unsubscribe from receiving further commercial notifications by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The second phase of the construction